TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms and conditions - Leyton of London Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must LIKE the competition post, make sure you FOLLOW @leytonoflondon AND @frankisonspace AND @workshopcoffee, post a picture of the exhibition 'A New Era, An Ancient Brew' at the Frank Ison Space with the hashtags #drinkmysweat & #frankisonspace.
This competition will run until 11:59am on Friday 29th January. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected by Workshop Coffee at 11:59am on Friday 29th January, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over 18 except for Leyton of London or Frank Ison Space employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of a 12 month subscription of Workshop Coffee beans delivered to your door - one 250g bag of coffee per month.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Leyton of London as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per post per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: Leyton of London’s Competition Winners . Leyton of London . 369b High Road . Leyton . London . E10 5NA after closure of the promotion.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Leyton of London and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at:
22. Promoter: Leyton of London . 369b High Road . Leyton . London . E10 5NA email@example.com